Friday, November 14, 2008

Salty pizza




Ok, I'm done copying my entries from the previous blog. I will start writing something new and fresh tomorrow. I can't sit too long with my sore bottom.. ouch! Its already nine here and I'd better take S to bed. Nope, I don't have any date tonight, he still at school. The living room is such a big mess with blocks, books and cars everywhere. Oh boy, you keep me busy day and night.

Btw, I made a salty pizza tonight. I only can have once, its too salty. I guess I put too much salt in sauce. ( Home made sauce, because my pizza sauce is out of stock). I don't think he will eat it. This afternoon, he complained my cooking was too spicy for him. Yeah, black pepper and red hot chili pepper; what a nice combinantion :)

Darling, why don't you send me to cooking class.

No comments: