Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok, lets get something really serious. I'd been doing a lot of thinking and talking with King about our my future, I mean my career. Frankly speaking, its impossible to get back into my line after 4 years resigned. I almost forget everything about engineering and technical stuffs. He suggested me to take MBA. The problem is, I'm not really in mood to study again.

What I want to actually? I don't know. I'm happy with what I am now. But what will my parents say? And I still had to pay my study loan. He said that he would take care of it.

My plan is, to get pregnant so I had an excuse to stay at home. ( most employer won't hire a pregnant woman). Hope the economy will get better


notes: this was written last December, and i forgot to publish it . And I'm actually 6 months pregnant now :)

No comments: