Sunday, December 14, 2008

Potty training


I'm so tired and exhausted today. Almost give up. But I had to do it, he is 3 now and all his friends already trained too. I only get a chance to train him now because the school just closed this week. Hopefully he pass and graduate soon, at least before he start his preschool next month, I mean next year.


Nothing going much with me, still with PMS syndrome. Any spanking won't help me during this time. Period. I just need more coffee and coffee. And some shopping retail therapy .. opss.. . Linen n things at my place will close their store soon so they sold everything at very cheap price, I guess. I got a new chafing dish , a set of grill tools and 4 towels for total $70. And also a programable coffeemaker from Canadian Tire. Bedding set still on the list, got to save some for Boxing day!

2 comments:

Brooke D said...

Angelin,
I totally know how you feel about the potty training! HAve you read websites to make sure your son is ready, and get advice? My kids (1 girl and 2 boys) were all day trained at 2 years and night trained at 2 1/2 years. However, some kids aren't ready till 3 or
3 1/2. The only thing that worked for me was letting them be naked all day, no udies or pull-ups. I took them to the bathroom every 45 minutes and gave them lots of juice and water. Everytime they peed in the toilet they got three mnms and called their dad or grandma to tell them how big they were. Kids love praise, and accidents will happen. Such is life. Good Luck!

angelin said...

Thanks so much for the tips River. Guess what? After 4 days training him, he pass. But the problem now is, he want to pee in toilet every 10 minutes!It happened at home only, if we went out, he know how to control because he didn't like to pee in public washroom ( they don't have the small potty for kids).

He still not pass to poo and we still working on it. He still wear diaper because I just bought a big box last month but he didn't pee in it anymore. I did got him an underwear just like his daddy. He so happy to be like us.